Borrow a famous movie title to name your story and base your story on that title.
Prompt idea by Itali Madhusmita, member of Beaks Club, ArtoonsInn Writers Room
Five00-11: Event Rules and Guidelines
–> This is an open event for anyone to participate in(except for people from Pluto who can’t pronounce ArtoonsInn right).
- Word limit: Minimum 480 and maximum 500 words.
–>Please note that Endnotes/footnotes in entries will be excluded from Word count only when they stand independent of the story and act as a reference.
Examples for Endnotes that will NOT be included in word count:
Glossary, Credits, Reference links.
Examples for Endnotes that WILL be included in word count:
Epilogue, Author Notes (If the story depends on it for clarification), PostScript
- 1 entry per person. No previously published writings.
- You are expected to post your entries on the ArtoonsInn Writers Room website | writers.artoonsinn.com. Sign up on the website in case you haven’t already, to submit your writing. Ensure you check “Five00-11″ category and other categories (Genre/Theme) that your story is most relevant to while submitting.
- Upload a non-copyrighted Landscape cover picture along with your writing (Refer www.unsplash.com or www.pixabay.com). Make sure to add photographer credits at the bottom of your writing. Writings without a cover image attached will not be approved on the website.
- Once your story is approved on the website, share the link to your story in the ArtoonsInn Writers Room Facebook group with your post description. Please note that the entries with too many grammatical errors, weak plots will be removed from the website after 45 days of approval.
- Submissions deadline: 12th March 2021 23:59 IST. Entries submitted after the deadline will be considered as Guest entries. Winner/s will be announced on Recognition Day, 31st March 2021 on www.facebook.com/ArtoonsInn.
- Green it. Be a part of maintaining our Room’s quality. After reading a writing, react ‘Green it‘ in the reactions section at the bottom if you think the story deserves to be in the top 5 or 10. Your reactions matter and they play an important role in Writers Room’s Quality management. You may Green as many stories as you wish as long as you think they deserve to be in the top 10.
- Wake up early. Read daily. Meditate. Workout. Love yourself. Judge less. Learn. Set goals. Find inspiration. Think big. Network.
- Enjoy writing/reading Five00-11!
Follow ArtoonsInn Rulfy: https://writers.artoonsinn.com/rulfy if you wish to request reviews from your fellow-participants.
Disclaimer: Your stories may be subjected to receive serious criticism.
–>It is suggested that if you wish to see honest reviews on your story, you write honest reviews for other participants as well. ArtoonsInn encourages participants who support, encourage, and communicate with others in a diplomatic manner.
–>Stories written prior to the event or works previously published on any online or offline platforms are neither considered competing nor encouraged.
–>Participants found guilty of plagiarism will be removed from ArtoonsInn.
Event Organizers: Watchers of ArtoonsInn
Event Sponsored by Pallavi Sawant Uttekar
Grab Room9 Publications‘ Girl in a million by Anitha Padanattil: https://www.amazon.in/dp/8194982405/
The Archiac House’ 21 stories for ’21 by The Book Buzz: https://www.amazon.in/dp/8194982421/
Get a website of your own from ArtoonsInn Geeks Room at only Rs. 5000.
Interested in sponsoring our next event for any brand or book promotion? Email: [email protected] with relevant details.
Read some exciting writings picked by the watchers of ArtoonsInn here: Read