You work at an airport and notice the same person waiting in “arrivals” every week. Each time, the person leaves alone. One day you muster the courage to ask who the person is really waiting for. Write a story that explains this situation.
1. Your story must have a minimum of 1500 and a maximum of 2500 words. Imagination has no limits, even genres. So, stage and write the story according to the above prompt.
2. Only fresh stories are considered so kindly do not send your previously published stories. We don’t appreciate plagiarism. Kindly refrain.
3. Multiple entries for the event are acceptable. Don’t just stop at one! (In case two or more stories received from the same writer get selected, only one story will be considered for the event.)
4. The last date to submit your story is 28th of August 2018 at 23:59 (28 days for you to muster your story/ies) and the results will be declared on 6th of September 2018 at 18:00. Entries submitted after the deadline will also be shared on the website (and the associated social media) but would not be included in the event.
5. Submit your stories through a word document (ONLY) to [email protected] The subject of your mail MUST be “Entry for #TerminalSeries”. Alternatively, you can also send us your story through “Submissions” tab on our website (https://writers.artoonsinn.com/contact-us/)
6. Your story MUST be accompanied by a high-quality picture relating to the story and we’ll make the cover. (Refer Pixabay.com for high-quality free pictures).
7. Have fun! Yes, that’s a rule. Enjoy writing!
Disclaimer: By sending your story you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting the ArtoonsInn website policies.
Join our community: Do join our Writers and readers base where your stories will be shared first: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WritersAndReadersRoom/
a. Winner will be decided by the ArtoonsInn team judges. Readers’ comments/reviews are taken into consideration as well.
b. Readers’ reactions are also taken into consideration in case of a tie among the judges. Any reaction=1, Share=2 points.
c. Reviews on the website comments section are also taken into consideration.
d. Winner will get a beautiful novel delivered to their address.
–> Writers are welcome to share their stories on their own social media platforms. Use the #ArtoonsInn and #TerminalSeries while sharing. Share as much as you can since the reviews on the website are also considered.
–>Readers are requested to comment on stories and share their reviews/constructive criticism.
–>Let’s make this a community of writers and readers helping writers and readers. Share your reviews and don’t abandon a story. Kindly encourage new writers as much as your friends.
–>Based on certain qualitative criteria, we decide an active member in the community as the “Artoon of the Month”.
For any further queries contact [email protected]
P.S. Please send us a 2-3 line introduction about yourself along with your #ArTales-14 story for #TerminalSeries